Thursday 18 December 2014

Manhattan Lips2Last - my obsession

Hey guys!
Recently I realised that I might have a little addiction... to lipstick. But not any lipstick, it's the Lips2Last from Manhattan.



I had the bright red one (second from the right) for quite a while now and I loved it but then totally forgot about it until a few weeks ago. But, I wanted to give lipstick a new try, because the last few months or maybe even more than a year, I didn't use any lipstick, because I never found the right one which lasted more that half an hour. (Or maybe because I just lost the one I liked in one of my handbags for a quite a while...)


This is shade number 44Q and it is a extremely bright red - so be careful with that! I really like this for a night out or if you want your make up to be a bit more dramatic, but I personally would never wear that to school or work. But when I found it again I had to try it immediately.  

Long story short: I FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM AGAIN! These lipsticks are totally easy to apply - you just take the side with the colour, put it on your lips and then you have to wait until it is completely dry. Afterwards you apply the gloss side and you're finished. And the best part about these? THEY LAST THE WHOLE DAY! (I am waaay to excited!) Seriously, you apply both sides and for at least 8 to 10 hours you have nothing to worry about (depending on what you're eating/drinking etc. of course). The only thing I re-apply is the gloss, because otherwise the lips get really dry which I don't like. This lipstick doesn't smudge or crumble - it just stays in place!



Anyway, the first one I bought recently is the lightest pink shade they had which is number 53T. Even though the packaging looks darker it is a very very light colour and very shimmery as you can hopefully see in the picture. (I'm very sorry that it is a little smudged, I was kind of in a hurry when I took that picture)




Since I was very happy with this shade I bought two more darker ones a few days later, because I wanted to be brave with my lips again and I thought that they looked really look autumnal and christmasy. The dark red one is number 45L and I've been using it so much, especially for a girls night out our christmas market. The second one is kind of a darker berry-purple shade number 65N and it's absolutely adorable!


Because I am in love with pink lips and you can honestly wear them at any occasion I decided to buy a brighter pink shade, number 59A. I also have been using this so many times, to work or to school and honestly on a daily basis. It looks absolutely fresh and nice and makes me want to have spring as soon as possible. (although I enjoy the christmas time so much)

So far, this is my collection of Lips2Last Lipsticks, but I am pretty sure there are many more to come!

All in all I can perfectly recommend these - the lipstick stays where it's supposed to be all day and all night. In the last few weeks they have been with me on school days or for hours of dancing in a club. If you are looking for a lipstick which stays in place: buy one of these!


What are your favourite lipsticks or which are the ones you hate? I would love to read about it in the comments!

Love, Juley.

2 comments:

  1. Nice review! I will definitely try the one in 45L. It's the perfect colour for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too, and it stays on during all the eating on christmas :)

    ReplyDelete