Monday 4 May 2015

Favourites April 2015


Hey guys,

I thought it would be a nice idea if I shared with you my favourite products or bits and pieces of April. I'll try to do this every month from now on. Those are not specifically things I bought in April, more like items I often used in said month and I hope you all enjoy it.






I'll start with make up related items and the first things I wanted to show you are my new make up brushes. I got them on Amazon for 13 € or so and I've been loving them so much. They are super soft, there is absolutely no hair loss and they are very easy to clean. I actually bought them because there is basically a brush for anything - foundation, contouring, eyeshadow, eyebrows etc. The cost-benefit ratio is amazing and I've been using these brushes exclusively since I got them.


The next item in my list is my all time favourite foundation. It's the L'orĂ©al Perfect Match foundation in rose beige and I am really happy that I can use this again. Unfortunately I wasn't able to use this for months because this is not my natural shade, but since I've been on holiday in the beginning of April and I got a nice tan, this is a must-have in my make up bag. I love this foundation so much, it just feels so soft on your face, it doensn't get patchy and the coverage is just amazing. Also, it is super easy to apply and blends very well with your face and other products.


I guess it was the end of March when I bought this cheap drugstore eyeshadow palette and I really didn't expect miracles of it. It is from essence and the palette is called all about nude and it honestly surprised me. It is very high pigmented and stays in place even without a primer, which is incredible in my opinion. I love that all of these shades are shimmery, because I think it's adorable in spring and summer time. The only unfortunate thing is the packaging, as you can see the print is already coming of and it opens and closes really easily, so you should be carful with that. But for about 4 € there is nothing to nag about and also, the eyeshadow is what it's really about, and this is amazing!


My last make up related item is this Maybelline Super Stay 14hr lipstick in the shade 110 neverending pink whis costs like 11 - 13 € and I've been totally obsessed with it and was wearing it on an almost daily basis. I love the colour so much, it reminds me of spring and summer and just makes your lips just the right amount of shimmery. Also, it stays on very good even though not as good as my Manhattan Lip2Last, and definitely not 14 hours, but it is very easy to re-apply and fits in every pocket.


The next product I've been totally obsessed with is the Maybelline Super Stay Forever Strong 7 Days Gel Nail Colour (what a long name though) in the shade 01 tornado rose and what I love about is that it dries very fast and there is also no need to apply a secound coat. It is also very very shimmery and has a cool blurred effect. Honestly I haven't had this on my nails for 7 days, because I usually change my mind about my nails about every 2 - 3 days, so I can't tell you if the advertising is true, but it surely doesn't crack or anything in the time I normally leave it on.


My favourite hair product of the month certainly is the got2be Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion (what's going on with these long names?!) I used this everytime I washed and blow dried my hair and it makes my super damaged hair really soft and also contains a heat protection, which is perfect. Additionally it has a very nice smell - kind of summery but not too sweet and the packaging is adorable in my opinion.


I've also been using the Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser on an almost daily basis. I think it is so drolly that I can put moisturiser on my body in the shower. It is super easy to use, contains Almond Oil which I totally love on my skin, moisturises very very good and is super quickly absorbed and just leaves the typical Nivea smell.


Another shower item is the Rose Jam shower gel from Lush and I got this as a christmas present from my friends but only recently started using it. It smells - as the name suggests it - like rose with a little bit of lemon and this is the perfect smell for me in the morning. I honestly love the products from Lush and I never had any bad experiences with them. Also, all of the Lush products last so long which is absolutely a plus!


My favourite perfume this month was the Unforgettable by Christina Aguilera and another present from my friends. It smells like oriental flowers and also has some notes of fruity in it which makes it irresistible for me. It is also very long lasting which is a big plus, so you don't need to re-apply it throughout the day. Additionally I think the packaging is totally completely adorable!


Last but not least I wanted to share with you my sunglasses which I've been wearing almost everyday through April. Those are from H&M and cost like 8 € and are a little bit more round than the sunglasses I usually go for, but I wanted to try it out and I think they're suiting me quite well. I am not brave enough to go for the Harry Potter kind of sunglasses so I thought this might be a good mixture. Those will obviously be in my bag when I go on holiday the next time, or when the summer comes out again here as well.

So, those where my April favourites. What products did you enjoy using this month and can you recommend? I would love to read about these in the comments! 

See you, 

Juley

No comments:

Post a Comment